Tuesday, 17 February 2015

My response is on my own website



world cup 2015 funny moments

 My response is on my own website

Takin some rest and moving to question which members are asking..
Many visiors are asking how i am creating so much backlink so here is the answer for them
so here is the solution for event bloggers to built responsive backlink in 2015.
Search on google  My response is on my own website

open any result except forums site

Now it will be like this

my response is on my own website
Now click on My response is on my own website as you can see in image

Now the site will load and look like this

my response is on my own website

Now fill the form and in last click on reference


DONT EVER THINK TO SPAM OTHERWISE GOOGLE WILL KICK YOU WEBSITE

some more footprint site:edu my response is on my own website
site:gov my response is on my own website

1 comment:

DONT POST YOUR SITE

Powered by Blogger.